Process Designer (m/f/d) Organizational Excellence
About Golding Capital Partners
You are part of companywide change and development towards organizational excellence and support to design the future business target model. As a Process Designer you are involved in designing and implementing effective business processes that improve efficiency and productivity. Being driven by your strong understanding of business operations and your excellent analytical skills you’ll act as a role model of processes and change. In a fast-growing and promising market, you will represent Golding as a leading provider in the alternative asset class segment. In your role you will support the growth and internationalization of the company.
- Analyze current business processes and workflows
- Design new or improved processes that increase efficiency and productivity
- Document process design and ensure alignment with business objectives
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure smooth implementation of designed processes
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of new processes
- Provide training and support to team members regarding new processes
- Present progress and results to stakeholders and senior management.
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in process design and process engineering.
- Proficiency in creating process maps and workflow diagrams
- Interest in working in the environment of alternative investments / asset management
- Proficiency in Process Design Tools, Software and Project Management Tools
- Fluency in German and English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are insisting on highest standards and are quality and results driven
- You take ownership for your actions and have backbone
- You are characterised by an independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a high degree of self-motivation, reliability and flexibility and a bias for action
- You are motivated and optimistic as well as a team player with enthusiasm for an international working environment