(Junior) Account Manager – Institutional Clients International (m/f/d)
About Golding Capital Partners
As a member of the International Clients team, you will support and work alongside the sales professionals dedicated to international investors, ensuring operational excellence for clients and prospects fostering long-term relationships.
- Supporting the International Clients team in operational tasks and direct investor interactions with clients and prospects.
- Preparing client documents and coordinating presentations for pitches, beauty contests, and reporting meetings.
- Directly handling inquiries from investors.
- Assisting with the onboarding process for potential new clients.
- Managing incident related investor communications.
- Facilitating internal information exchange with different departments.
- Attainment of a degree in economics or a related business field with a strong academic record.
- Prior experience working with institutional investors as investor relations or client services.
- Proficiency in capital markets, alternative investments, and asset management.
- Excellent skills and expertise in using MS Office applications and CRM systems.
- Strong written communication abilities, with the capacity to create visually engaging presentations.
- Strong command of English, additional languages area plus, proficiency in German is helpful but not mandatory.
- You have the ability to work strategically and conceptually, while also driving operational matters forward.
- You approach problem-solving with a pragmatic mindset, exhibiting confidence and assertiveness.
- You excel as a strong communicator and possess distinct organizational skills.
- Your work style is independent, structured, and detail-oriented.
- You are highly self-motivated, reliable, and service-oriented.
- You are empathetic, optimistic, and thrive as a team player in an international working environment.