We are currently looking for interns to support our impact investment team for a period of three to six months starting from October
Internship Impact Investing
About Golding Capital Partners
Golding Capital Partners is one of the leading independent asset managers for private equity, private debt, infrastructure and impact in Europe. Our client base is made up of more than 230 institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, foundations, family offices and ecclesiastical institutions, as well as banks, savings banks and cooperative banks. With our team of some 200 professionals we are responsible for assets under management of more than €13.5 billion in assets.
What we do
- Our Golding impact fund targets commercial solutions that contribute significantly to alleviating climate change, biodiversity loss and global inequality, primarily through their products and services. We target attractive financial returns driven by a focus on large markets with a strong demand for sustainable solutions. Our impact fund is a fund of fund and will build a regionally diversified portfolio of private equity funds across Europe, North America as well as Emerging Markets. We have a distinct sector focus on climate technologies and inclusive finance:
- Climate technologies globally: Commercial applications of environmental science and technologies to reduce GHG emissions, preserve ecosystems, boost resilience and reduce negative impacts of human activity. Segments include energy transition & efficiency, food & agri-tech, circular economy, transportation & mobility
- Inclusive finance in Emerging Markets: Digital solutions enhancing access to finance for the underserved and MSMEs (Medium, Small, Medium sizes Enterprises)
What you'll be doing
- Screen the global fund landscape of impact private equity funds and help the investment team to identify attractive potential target funds
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative aspects of funds for due diligence purposes. This includes the assessment of the commercial as well as impact potential of target funds
- Support the investment team to prepare investment committee decision materials
- Monitor existing portfolio funds and maintain databases
What you should bring
- Intrinsic motivation to address global challenges through investments
- Completed bachelor degree and ideally in the process of completing a master or MBA degree in business, economics, finance or another relevant university programme
- Fluent verbal and written communication in German and English and understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Local presence in Munich is preferred. Remote home office will be possible. The internship will be remunerated.
Please send your application documents in English including transcripts and references as well as your desired employment period to the following address: www.goldingcapital.com/karriere.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Carola Schinke (Director HR/Recruiting)
We hope we sparked your interest and look forward to your application.