We are currently looking for interns to support our impact investment team for a period of three to six months starting from October
Internship Impact Investing
About Golding Capital Partners
Golding Capital Partners is one of the leading independent asset managers for private equity, private debt, infrastructure and impact in Europe. Our investor base is made up of more than 200 institutional investors including insurance companies, pension funds, foundations and banks, especially savings banks and cooperative banks. With our team of more than 180 employees based in Munich, Luxembourg, London, New York and Tokyo, we are responsible for assets under management of some €13 billion in assets.
What we do
- At Golding, we want to generate a positive, quantifiable contribution towards a sustainable future while at the same time generating attractive returns for investors. The impact fund at Golding is a fund of funds. Our impact fund will build a regionally diversified portfolio of private equity funds across Europe, North America as well as Emerging Markets focusing on promising commercial solutions across the following three sectors:
- Green Solutions: Environmental science and technologies to preserve ecosystems and reduce negative impacts of human activity. Portfolio themes include energy access, energy transition and circular economy
- Food and Agri-tech: Agricultural science, technologies and innovative practices to boost farm resilience and sustainability. Portfolio themes include resilient farming and sustainable agriculture
- Financial Services: Digital solutions enhancing access to finance for MSMEs (Micro/Small/Medium sized Enterprises). Portfolio themes include fintech solutions in particular in Emerging Markets
What you'll be doing
- Screen the global fund landscape of impact private equity funds and help the investment team to identify attractive potential target funds
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative aspects of funds for due diligence purposes. This includes the assessment of the commercial as well as impact potential of target funds
- Support the investment team to prepare investment committee decision materials
- Monitor existing portfolio funds and maintain databases
What you should bring
- Intrinsic motivation to address global challenges through investments
- Completed bachelor degree and ideally in the process of completing a master or MBA degree in business, economics, finance or another relevant university programme
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English and understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Local presence in Munich is preferred. Remote home office will be possible. The internship will be remunerated.
Please send your application documents in English including transcripts and references as well as your desired employment period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
We hope we sparked your interest and look forward to your application.