To support our committed IT-Team in Munich we are searching for a Head of IT Strategy and Digitalization (m/w/d)
Head of IT Strategy and Digitalization (m/w/d)
About Golding Capital Partners
Golding is one of the leading independent asset managers for Private Equity, Private Debt, Infrastructure, Secondaries and Impact Investing in Europe of some 13 billion Euro assets under management. On a daily basis, we act in an exciting and ever changing field of global investors and international investment funds. Our business partners are the key point of our corporate philosophy – they appreciate our very personal and competent support. Our team, including about 180 colleagues, work from Munich, London, Luxembourg, New York, Tokyo and Zurich.
You are the key enabler of companywide change and development by defining and driving the IT strategy and technical enabler implementation. You will also be part of the COO transformation team and acting as an ambassador and role model of change and group wide transformation.
You can inspire colleagues and employees for the transformation and master the journey together with them. In a fast-growing and promising market, you will represent Golding as a leading provider in the alternative asset class segment. In your role you will support the growth and internationalization of the company.
- Developing an overarching IT strategy with business strategy and objectives including execution reasonability
- Designing and managing the group wide IT architecture with clear principles and standards, including an implementation roadmap. Close collaboration and alignment with IT Services Team safeguarding that systems are architected according to the Business Continuity principles.
- Evaluating and assessing a new core-system and developing an implementation roadmap in close collaboration with the IT product owners to quickly deliver impact to the business
- Designing and driving the companywide digitalization roadmap
- Knowing operational and implementation risk with proactive mitigation
- Keeping up to date of technology innovations, best practices and trends (=proactive market research)
- Liaising with key IT internal stakeholders and external partners to quantify and communicate the impacts, trade-offs, risks, costs, benefits and opportunities of IT solutions from an Architecture perspective
- Excellent academic record at a reputable university
- Proven knowledge in the topics of IT strategy, Architecture, transformation and digitalization
- Leadership competences and experience combined with change management skills
- Interest in working in the environment of alternative investments / asset management
- Proficiency in Software and Project Management Tools
- Fluency in German and English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are insisting on highest standards and are quality and results driven
- You take ownership for your actions and have backbone, commit and disagree
- You are characterised by an independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a high degree of self-motivation, reliability and flexibility and a bias for action
- You are motivated and optimistic as well as a team player with enthusiasm for an international working environment